Kaitlyn thinks that both of these pictures are of her. Yes, the one on the left is actually of her dad, Steve! Now I need to find a picture of me at that age.
Holy Cow! They look so much alike! I am interested in seeing a pic of you at this age too. Kennedy looks just like Brett, it is crazy. Way cute, thanks for sharing!
That is hilarious!!!!! They do actually look related LOL! We will be in town on the 25th of April, so count on crashing with us!! We are excited to see you.
Wow...I would have never thought it unless I saw that picture, I can't believe how much they look alike. Does this mean that little Micheal looks exactly like your baby pics?
Heidi!!! Thanks for the great info, I tried some things out, but you will have to show me some things when you roll into town! I'm not quite sure about how to get it onto a photo book after I've arranged my pictures on the pages...ugh! Anyway, I'm waiting for another post from you! Where's the pic of you at two years?????
7 comments:
Holy Cow! They look so much alike! I am interested in seeing a pic of you at this age too. Kennedy looks just like Brett, it is crazy. Way cute, thanks for sharing!
That is hilarious!!!!! They do actually look related LOL! We will be in town on the 25th of April, so count on crashing with us!! We are excited to see you.
WOW! they look so much alike! How adorable--Steve's hair is hysterical! I love it!
Wow. That is crazy. I'm collecting pictures of our RS sisters for Enrichment. It's amazing how many parents look JUST like their kids. So funny.
Wow...I would have never thought it unless I saw that picture, I can't believe how much they look alike. Does this mean that little Micheal looks exactly like your baby pics?
Those pictures are totally cute. I love Steve's hair...don't you love the 80's?! Cute pics. I'm glad to see you blog too!
Heidi!!! Thanks for the great info, I tried some things out, but you will have to show me some things when you roll into town! I'm not quite sure about how to get it onto a photo book after I've arranged my pictures on the pages...ugh! Anyway, I'm waiting for another post from you! Where's the pic of you at two years?????
Post a Comment