Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rafting and More

On the second day of our reunion we floated the river. The river was really slow and shallow. In parts we had to get out and push the rafts. We had fun, though. It took a couple hours to go just a couple miles. I also got to ride in a kayak for the first time--that's a lot of fun!!

Grandpa brought along his rockets that are shot into the air using an air compressor. They really went high!




Michael getting acquainted with some of his cousins!



Here's Michael with his cousin Kevin. A lot of the family thinks that they look alike! I think Kevin looks like my brother Jon, too!




1 comment:

Natalie said...

When I first saw that picture of Kevin and Michael, I had to do a double take because I thought it was Jon!! They really do look alike!