So cute! She seems so grown up. Kennedy has just started singing the do ray mi fa so la ti do(sp?) part. I think it is so cute. You for sure need to come over. I can't really walk very good right now especially on the stairs. Its pathetic, I know. So you can wait until the baby comes or come when Brett is here, he walks just fine, and he can give the tour=) Although its not a pretty sight right now. I am so anxious to clean again. I HATE bed rest! You for sure need to come visit soon though.
Heidi! Cutest clog! I am finally stopping in and saying hello. Love the yard work! Looks amazing. I stepped outside today just in enough time to see the back of you and Michelle I think, walking. You were too far for me to yell at though. Next time!
Oh my goodness!! She is the stinkin' cutest thing!! She knows the song so well... and can stack things while she's at it! Multi-talented! What a doll!!
5 comments:
Heidi...she is so cute. It reminds me alot of my daughter when she was younger.
She's so good! I was watching this and Avery crawled all the way across the room then started dancing to it--I think Kate has a fan already!
So cute! She seems so grown up. Kennedy has just started singing the do ray mi fa so la ti do(sp?) part. I think it is so cute. You for sure need to come over. I can't really walk very good right now especially on the stairs. Its pathetic, I know. So you can wait until the baby comes or come when Brett is here, he walks just fine, and he can give the tour=) Although its not a pretty sight right now. I am so anxious to clean again. I HATE bed rest! You for sure need to come visit soon though.
Heidi! Cutest clog! I am finally stopping in and saying hello. Love the yard work! Looks amazing. I stepped outside today just in enough time to see the back of you and Michelle I think, walking. You were too far for me to yell at though. Next time!
Oh my goodness!! She is the stinkin' cutest thing!! She knows the song so well... and can stack things while she's at it! Multi-talented! What a doll!!
Post a Comment