Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gardner Village Witches









We enjoyed a visit to Gardner Village last night with Brett & Allison's family. My niece, Melanie wanted to go there for her birthday to see all the fun witches they have out at this time of year. I love Gardner Village any time of year but it's really fun right now with all the pumpkins, straw, corn husks, and of course the silly life size witches.


4 comments:

Bangerter family said...

Cute!! Did you dress the kids in orange on purpose? It looks great!

Perry Family said...

Those are some awesome pictures of you and steve and the kids!!! I love them!!

Minnette said...

Cute pics! I have never been there, looks like a most see. You guys visit some of the neatest places!

Stott Family 5 said...

I love gardner village, it is so much fun especially this time of year. You guys look great..Micheal is getting so big, and so cute...I can't believe it. As always I miss seeing Kate every Sunday, someday I will get used to it! She is just as cute as I remember, and it sounds like her personality is the cutest!